Re: [midatlanticretro] TCF plans

  • David Comley
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2007
      Jim,

      I'm happy to volunteer my time for this. I can provide
      a couple of blue tarps for the occasion and I don't
      mind springing for a vendor pass if I can be of use.
      Available both days or as needed.

      -Dave
      --- Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > I just ordered a vendor ticket so I can get into the
      > show on Saturday and set up on Sunday morning.
      > Hopefully someone else will be willing to use Bill's
      > vendor pass and help set up. Where do we stand with
      > tables? Also, my tarps are way past their prime and
      > not suitable for use at TCF. I have some plastic
      > drop sheets that can be used to cover things in the
      > event of a sprinkle.
      >
      > Next thing I need is a place to stay Saturday nite.
      > Can someone make a recommendation?
      >
      > Jim

      background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19, 2007
        David,

        You need a vendor badge to help set up. I know I will appreciate the extra hands on Sunday morning and I'm sure Bill will appreciate help on Saturday. Please order your vendor badge tomorrow as it must be mailed to you. I called MarketPro (on the TCF website); they emailed me the vendor form which I then FAXed back to them with a credit card number. Obviously tell them you are with Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 23, 2007
          I now have the exhib. badge for the flea mkt table in my possession
          \Bill