TCF flea market only admission fee?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2007
      I see that you can buy an advance ticket for $12.50 or a one day ticket
      for $12...but what about the flea market alone? Last year I just walked
      into the flea market, I did not pay. Or did I accidentally sneak in? I
      don't think I had a badge, I was only there for about 2 hours. Whatever
      the case...can someone communicate to the group what they paid for the
      flea market only?

      And no, there is nothing on the the TCF site to indicate a flea market
      only price.

      Bill

      -END-
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2007
        It was by accident. I spoke with TCF's Al Katz last week who told me there
        is just one ticket for all access.

        I see that you can buy an advance ticket for $12.50 or a one day ticket for
        $12...but what about the flea market alone? Last year I just walked into
        the flea market, I did not pay. Or did I accidentally sneak in? I don't
        think I had a badge, I was only there for about 2 hours. Whatever the
        case...can someone communicate to the group what they paid for the flea
        market only?

        And no, there is nothing on the the TCF site to indicate a flea market only
        price.

        Bill

        -END-

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • ysgdhio
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2007
          > there is just one ticket for all access.

          Yes, I believe it's always been that way.

          Andy