New Castle Co Farmers Market [WAS:Great new store I happend upon..]

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2007
      FYI - There is a similar store inside at the New Castle Farmers Market, in
      New Castle Wilmington.

      In addition, on weekends there is always at least one fully-stocked used
      games booth with a extensive inventory of games. Almost any game system
      can be purchased there including the 2600's. In addition to games, at the
      outdoor portion of the farmers market I have picked up all sorts of Apple,
      Atari, TI, IBM, Commodore, GRiD laptop, and related stuff. So far no
      really rare S-100's. Don't expect anything too rare, but this is a great
      place to start a vintage computer collection.

      Last year there was a fairly complete newer IBM Token Ring setup (I passed).

      Bill

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2007
        I should clarify...almost any common game system can be purchased in the
        used game store at the Wilmington Farmers Market. No, tHere are no
        Fairchild F's.