Great new store I happend upon..

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2007
      I found this great store late this afternoon called "Next Level
      Videogames" located in Stratford, NJ. They have your used Xbox and
      Playstation games, but they also have a *huge* selection of true classic
      games for the Atari 2600, Intellivison etc. Plus they also have quite a
      few classic systems at reasonable prices. Their website is
      http://www.nlvideogames.com . I talked to the owner and he is open to
      having flyers about VCF east in his store..

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2007
        Dude I thought you knew! Maybe you can talk them into buying a vendor booth. :)

        There's a similar place in Clifton called Digital Press.