Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF exhibits?

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2007
      > How is everyone doing with there exhibits?

      Slowly working on it. Just fixed the A/D portion of the laboratory
      peripheral on the 8/I. Hope to have a waveform capture demo where it
      can capture a waveform from either a signal generator or microphone
      and show on the point plot display a time domain or frequency domain
      plot of it. I'm sure its been done but don't know of any existing
      software so will have to write some. The high speed paper tape
      reader/punch also needs a lot of work.

      Will also be bringing a teletype for its console. Haven't decided what
      other peripherals to bring. Still quite early.

      Interesting to see that we only have out of state people signed up so far.