U of Delaware CICS-367 History and Preservation of Microcomputing class

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 7:50 AM
      I wanted to announce this until it was more of less official (listed in the course book for the fall)

      I will be teaching a class next fall at the University of Delaware, CIS-367 called "History and Preservation of Microcomputing"

      Here is the syllabus: http://vintagecomputer.net/CISC367.doc

      It's a 3 credit junior-level science elective.  I will be teaching in a seminar room on the second floor of the Comp Sci building Monday and Weds at 5PM.

      It's pretty cool, and it looks like I will even have a TA for 10 hours per week to assist.  The culmination of the class will be some sort of demo exhibition of the computers restored by the students.  It kind of depends on how many students sign up, there can be as many as 40, or as little as 10.  We'll see.

      Bill D