Kaypro II boot disk wanted

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 7:35 PM
      Can anyone conveniently send me a working Kaypro II boot disk? I am hoping
      someone can send me one by mail. I am happy to trade in kind for another
      boot disk. It has to be a Kaypro II, not the newer models. Contact me
      directly with your address so I can send you a SASE. I have three that
      need testing. There are plenty of Kaypro II boot disks at InfoAge, and if
      nothing turns up, I can always make a boot disk next time I go there.
      Thanks.