VCF East 4.0 hotel info

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      We've got a room block at the Courtyard Tinton Falls, for the evenings of
      Friday, June 8 and Saturday, June 9. The address is 600 Hope Rd., just
      down the street from last year's hotel. The Courtyard is much nicer,
      however it's also pricier -- single rooms are $159 per night.
      Unfortunately the much cheaper Holiday Inn is booked already (wedding
      season, beach season), and the Red Roof Inn next door didn't have enough
      vacancies for us. Courtyard was the best I could do; checked at least
      dozen places.

      http://marriott.com/hotels/travel/ewrtc-courtyard-tinton-falls/

      Make sure you ask for the Vintage Computer Festival rate.

      - Evan

      PS - I'm signing the contract tonight so wait until Monday.