RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: TCF '07

    Message 1 of 56 , Apr 6, 2007
      My van may or may not be available, don't bank on it. I am not going to
      risk damage to the SUV for this event, and I will need to be able to get
      it out, etc. I will size up the situation and make the decision about
      using my car when I get there. Please don't assume that my SUV will be
      parked in the flea market space. "Maybe" is the word.
      Bill

      -END-
      Message 56 of 56 , Apr 26, 2007
        Herb,

        Well, it's still a CB term to me! I guess I'm a little out of date on my slang.

        Jim