We have a printer

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 7:36 PM
      Last night David Comley delivered Greg Manuel's high-end printer to InfoAge.
      Greg will soon send us the manual and software, although we can probably
      download that stuff from www.tek.com. Then we'll get some new wax and be
      able to print our own calendars, signs, posters, you name it. Cool! I'm
      really looking forward to trying this.

      David's reaction when I opened the door to our preview room was priceless.
      One word oozed from his mouth: he exlaimed, "Drool!"

      - Evan