RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: TCF '07

    Message 1 of 56 , Apr 5, 2007
      I'm pretty sure that InfoAge's Steve G. will bring us some tables early Saturday morning.  We can store them in a hotel room overnight, and return them to InfoAge in the evening Sunday.

      Also Saturday, we'll have Bill's SUV for the parking space, which is roomy but short-ish -- perfect for the space.

      Message 56 of 56 , Apr 26, 2007
        Herb,

        Well, it's still a CB term to me! I guess I'm a little out of date on my slang.

        Jim