Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: TCF '07

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 56 , Apr 4, 2007
      I'll ask them about this too
      thanks for the help

      Hey, I was given an IBM PCjr - no status about the operation yet.
      It's an 8088 machine from '84, monitor/keybd included
      I was going to bring it for a donation to the museum.
      I think that falls just under the wire for being vintage :)

      =Dan

      Message 56 of 56 , Apr 26, 2007
        Herb,

        Well, it's still a CB term to me! I guess I'm a little out of date on my slang.

        Jim