Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: TCF '07

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 56 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hey guys,

      me and my buddy are planning to get a booth there at TCF too.
      We're hauling stuff all the way from Pittsburgh so it's a long drive for us.
      I was wondering if there was WiFi available there on the site to stay
      connected.
      I couldn't see any mention of it on the TCF website.

      thanks
      =Dan

      Message 56 of 56 , Apr 26, 2007
        Herb,

        Well, it's still a CB term to me! I guess I'm a little out of date on my slang.

        Jim