Documation card reader on Ebay

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 3 5:27 AM
      If anyone is interested in a card reader like the one I had at last
      year's VCF, there's a Documation M-1000L on Ebay, #180101502380. It's in
      Lancaster, PA, opening bid is $25, no bidders yet. Auction ends tomorrow.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 12 , May 3, 2007
        Hey guys ... PLEASE start signing up for your VCF East booths. Please
        do not procrastinate. This is really important for our show marketing
        efforts.

        Just go to vintage.org, create your account, fill in the blanks. I know
        many of you are still deciding the details of your exhibits. It is okay
        to just enter one or two sentence for the description. That's better
        than having possible attendees visit the site and seeing just four
        exhibitors. You can always fill in more details later.

        Thanks!
        - Evan

        Message 3 of 12 , May 4, 2007
          - "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

          > Hey guys ... PLEASE start signing up for your VCF East booths. Please
          > do not procrastinate. This is really important for our show marketing
          > efforts. Just go to vintage.org, create your account, fill in
          > the blanks.

          This reminds me to give members a head's up, that I'll be a VENDOR at
          VCF. That means I want to sell stuff. If MARCH members (or list
          members) want to buy something from me, please look over my Web site
          and encourage me to bring some items. I have a tremendous number of
          items on my site which were built before 1992. See if anything I offer
          on my site, worth more than about $25, is of interest.

          http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/

          Contact me privately by email, unless you think your comments or
          requests would be of general interest in this maillist.

          I put a twenty-five dollar "floor" on items I'll bring, simply to
          conserve space and effort. After all, small cheap items can be ordered
          and mailed cheaply, directly from me.

          General items I'd LIKE to bring include all my SGI equipment, much of
          it is large, and it would not be expensive. Some older Apple Mac stuff
          might be of interest. I have some test equipment, for those who do
          repair, but few "comuterists" seem to go in this direction. I have
          some odds and ends at the IBM PC computer board level, and some small
          collections of Multibus, VME bus, and STDbus cards. And a few odd
          desktop computers. (I have a few early IBM PC's for that matter, any
          interest there?)

          If I assemble a list of "likely items", I'll post a link here. If
          MARCH posts a Web page of attending vendors (!), I'll put some info
          there.

          Herb Johnson

          Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA