Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: TCF '07

    Message 1 of 56 , Apr 2, 2007
      Yes, this is a bit loose.

      My suggestion - Limit your items to what would fit on/under a 6'x2' table.
      Remember that you will be required to pay $15 to the TCF.

      If you were to bring a Cromemco 1 boot disk/software, you'd have a buyer
      in me!

      I will post a list of what I plan to bring asap.

      Question - how much is admission to the flea market for a "regular" person
      who just wants admission into the market?

      Bill

      > sales booth at TCF]....
      >>
      >> Bill D. is running this.
      >>

      > Whoever. I've already posted some considerations. I checked the MARCH
      > Web site, and did not see any obvious links to any guidance, thirty
      > days out. I've looked over the discussion in this maillist, but quite
      > frankly I always find it hard to get direction from snippets of dialog
      > in a maillist. But hey, this is how MARCH does its business, any fault
      > is mine. I'll try to be reasonable absent any additional guidance
      > beyond Evan's message. Bill at least knows something of my "stock",
      > I'm always glad to hear from him.
      >
      > Herb Johnson
      > [usual Web site stuff snipped]
      > retrotechnology.com
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      -END-
      Message 56 of 56 , Apr 26, 2007
        Herb,

        Well, it's still a CB term to me! I guess I'm a little out of date on my slang.

        Jim