Re: TCF '07

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 56 , Apr 2, 2007
      "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      > Bill D. is running this.

      Whoever. I've already posted some considerations. I checked the MARCH
      Web site, and did not see any obvious links to any guidance, thirty
      days out. I've looked over the discussion in this maillist, but quite
      frankly I always find it hard to get direction from snippets of dialog
      in a maillist. But hey, this is how MARCH does its business, any fault
      is mine. I'll try to be reasonable absent any additional guidance
      beyond Evan's message. Bill at least knows something of my "stock",
      I'm always glad to hear from him.

      Herb Johnson
      [usual Web site stuff snipped]
      retrotechnology.com
      Message 56 of 56 , Apr 26, 2007
        Herb,

        Well, it's still a CB term to me! I guess I'm a little out of date on my slang.

        Jim