Re: TCF Update

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
      > I will contact the TCF management and inform them that
      > we're declining a free indoor booth this year.

      It shouldn't have to be one or the other.
      If some people want to chip in for a flea market space, fine.
      At least two of us have already said we'd be there both days
      to cover the indoor table, so I'm not sure what the problem is.
      I think it's unwise to turn down a free *anything*.

      Andy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
        Andy pointed out that I'm not reading my emails carefully enough --- he and
        Bryan already volunteered to be at our indoor booth, both days --- so we
        WILL have enough people to staff BOTH spots.

        Sorry to all for causing mass confusion.

        It's great having Andy, Bill, Jim, and John around. They're always quick
        and blunt when noting my stupidity. :-)