Re: TCF '07

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 56 , Mar 30, 2007
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Frady"
      <Legodude522@...> wrote:

      > I plan on coming to TCF. Which day would be better? I'm having
      trouble
      > looking for info on the lan party that is usually there but thats OT.

      There may be more March members on Sat.

      If anyone is interested in participating in the flea market
      booth "project" let me know so I can get an idea of the interest and
      which day(s).

      You can send me an email directly or reply to this post.

      Bill D
      Message 56 of 56 , Apr 26, 2007
        Herb,

        Well, it's still a CB term to me! I guess I'm a little out of date on my slang.

        Jim