Re: [midatlanticretro] Bryan Pope's 3-31 ??

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2007
      > Who is going to Bryans next Sat? Is it still on?

      Evan is going to be there.. Bill is going to be there.. There will be
      much mirth and merriment ie lots of nerdy fun bringing vintage computers
      and accessories back to life! Don't let there be a gnashing of teeth
      and much wailing when you learn of all geeky gladfulness that was passed
      on by! Stop by and see what a workday at Bryan's is all about!

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      > I plan to also bring my Malvern Particle Sizer...
      > http://www.vintagecomputer.net/commodore/Malvern_8296/
      > ..an OEM Commodore 8296 and presently not functional.
      >
      > Bill

    • David Comley
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 30, 2007
        --- Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:

        > Evan is going to be there.. Bill is going to be
        > there.. There will be
        > much mirth and merriment ie lots of nerdy fun
        > bringing vintage computers
        > and accessories back to life! Don't let there be a
        > gnashing of teeth
        > and much wailing when you learn of all geeky
        > gladfulness that was passed
        > on by! Stop by and see what a workday at Bryan's is
        > all about!
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Bryan

        So where are you located, Bryan ?

        -Dave
      • David Comley
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30, 2007

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2007
            David Comley wrote:
            > --- Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:
            >

            >> Evan is going to be there.. Bill is going to be
            >> there.. There will be
            >> much mirth and merriment ie lots of nerdy fun
            >> bringing vintage computers
            >> and accessories back to life! Don't let there be a
            >> gnashing of teeth
            >> and much wailing when you learn of all geeky
            >> gladfulness that was passed
            >> on by! Stop by and see what a workday at Bryan's is
            >> all about!
            >>
            >> Cheers,
            >>
            >> Bryan
            >>

            > So where are you located, Bryan ?