Re: [midatlanticretro] Bryan Pope's 3-31 ??

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 25, 2007
      B Degnan wrote:
      > Who is going to Bryans next Sat? Is it still on?
      >
      > I plan to also bring my Malvern Particle Sizer...
      > http://www.vintagecomputer.net/commodore/Malvern_8296/
      > ..an OEM Commodore 8296 and presently not functional.

      Bill, et al...,

      Well, I will be there so it is definitely is still on! :) Hopefully
      others will be able to join in on the fun...

      Cheers,

      Bryan
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 25, 2007
        I plan to go. Maybe I'll bring our new SWTPC; do you there will be time to
        work on it?

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 26, 2007
          sure
          bd

          > I plan to go. Maybe I'll bring our new SWTPC; do you there will be time
          > work on it?

          -END-
        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2007
            > Who is going to Bryans next Sat? Is it still on?

            Evan is going to be there.. Bill is going to be there.. There will be
            much mirth and merriment ie lots of nerdy fun bringing vintage computers
            and accessories back to life! Don't let there be a gnashing of teeth
            and much wailing when you learn of all geeky gladfulness that was passed
            on by! Stop by and see what a workday at Bryan's is all about!

            Cheers,

            Bryan

            > I plan to also bring my Malvern Particle Sizer...
            > http://www.vintagecomputer.net/commodore/Malvern_8296/
            > ..an OEM Commodore 8296 and presently not functional.
            >
            > Bill

          • David Comley
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 30, 2007
              --- Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:

              > Evan is going to be there.. Bill is going to be
              > there.. There will be
              > much mirth and merriment ie lots of nerdy fun
              > bringing vintage computers
              > and accessories back to life! Don't let there be a
              > gnashing of teeth
              > and much wailing when you learn of all geeky
              > gladfulness that was passed
              > on by! Stop by and see what a workday at Bryan's is
              > all about!
              >
              > Cheers,
              >
              > Bryan

              So where are you located, Bryan ?

              -Dave
            • David Comley
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 30, 2007

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 30, 2007
                  David Comley wrote:
                  > --- Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:
                  >

                  >> Evan is going to be there.. Bill is going to be
                  >> there.. There will be
                  >> much mirth and merriment ie lots of nerdy fun
                  >> bringing vintage computers
                  >> and accessories back to life! Don't let there be a
                  >> gnashing of teeth
                  >> and much wailing when you learn of all geeky
                  >> gladfulness that was passed
                  >> on by! Stop by and see what a workday at Bryan's is
                  >> all about!
                  >>
                  >> Cheers,
                  >>
                  >> Bryan
                  >>

                  > So where are you located, Bryan ?