SWTPC 6800

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      Thanks to (new!) club member Jamie Punderson, our preview room at InfoAge
      now includes an SWTPC 6800. It's the original model -- black on top, silver
      on bottom -- and it's in very good cosmetic condition. He also brought us
      SWTP's termainl, a comically over-engineered cassette interface, and a wide
      variety of cards (memory, CPU, I/O, etc.). I'm really looking forward to
      getting this in working condition.

      We had good visitorship today. About a dozen families came in today with
      parents and children. I also updated the club literature that we distribute
      and keep in a clear plastic holder on our room's door. To make the
      literature a bit nicer, I had it printed on a heavier stock of laser paper,
      instead of on regular copy paper.

      - Evan