RE: [midatlanticretro] TCF, just over a month away!

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 19, 2007
      Just one is good. We'll only have one table...

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 19, 2007
        Not a mini-VCF, as we did in 2005. Just a few interesting systems on one
        table.

        > I could bring a couple of small DEC systems down if there'd be any
        > interest. Calendar's clear for that weekend.

        I think you should. :) The bigger mini-VCF we give (with lots of MARCH
        member support) hopefully the even bigger turnout we will have at the
        *TWO*-day VCF East 4.0! :D Plus this time VCF east happens about two months
        after TCF...

        Cheers,

        Bryan

        > -Dave
        > --- B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
        >

        >> I will be there. I will probably decide what to bring the night
        >> before any requests?
        >>
        >> I will probably bring a common game-oriented computer system so that
        >> I can leave it relatively unattended, let people play with it.
        >>
        >> Bill
        >>

        >>> MARCH-lets,
        >>>
        >>> Andy and I have been discussing the upcoming
        >>>
        >> Trenton Computer
        >>
        >>> Festival - April 28th and 29th, 2006 and we are
        >>>
        >> wondering who is
        >>
        >>> planning to be there and what will you bring to
        >>>
        >> show (besides
        >>
        >>> yourself!). Andy was planning to bring his
        >>>
        >> laptop+monitor to emulate
        >>
        >>> most anything and I am thinking about bringing a
        >>>
        >> PET (not Timmeh! ;) ) +
        >>
        >>> disk drive plus some games.
        >>>
        >>> Last year was a *lot* of fun!
        >>>
        >>> Cheers,
        >>>
        >>> Bryan
        >>>

        >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
        >>>

        >> -END-

        Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email design.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 19, 2007
          I'll have to see what that costs. And we'd need people to staff both
          spaces.

          What would we sell? Most of the things we have in duplicate are too common
          to be interesting.

          May I add that last year I got a free working DEC Professional 350 at the
          outside swap meet. Another idea is to have a MARCH table at the swap
          meet. We're allowed to sell things there obviously, and the swap meet
          attracts a higher percentage of people interested in vintage stuff.
          bd

          At 08:56 PM 3/19/2007 -0400, you wrote:
          >David Comley wrote:
          > > I could bring a couple of small DEC systems down if there'd be any
          > > interest. Calendar's clear for that weekend.
          > >
          >I think you should. :) The bigger mini-VCF we give (with lots of MARCH
          >member support) hopefully the even bigger turnout we will have at the
          >*TWO*-day VCF East 4.0! :D Plus this time VCF east happens about two
          >months after TCF...
          >
          >Cheers,
          >
          >Bryan
          >
          > > -Dave
          > > --- B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
          > >

          > >> I will be there. I will probably decide what to bring the night
          > >> before any requests?
          > >>
          > >> I will probably bring a common game-oriented computer system so
          > >> that I can leave it relatively unattended, let people play with it.
          > >>
          > >> Bill

          > >> Trenton Computer

          > >> wondering who is

          > >> show (besides

          > >> laptop+monitor to emulate

          > >> PET (not Timmeh! ;) ) +

          > >> -END-
          > >>

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email design.
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM
        • Dan
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
            Does this start on Fri or Sat ?
            I noticed that Fri has the conferences scheduled,
            but I hope all the goodies being sold starts on Sat.
            I'm planning to get there on Sat morning.

            =Dan

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
              Saturday