RE: [midatlanticretro] TCF, just over a month away!

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 19, 2007
      I'll be happy as long as we have two or three people on both days -- so no
      one person is stuck at our table.

      Would prefer not to use emulators when we can have the real thing.

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 19, 2007
        Just one is good. We'll only have one table...

        I could bring a couple of small DEC systems down if there'd be any interest.
        Calendar's clear for that weekend.

        -Dave

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 19, 2007
          Not a mini-VCF, as we did in 2005. Just a few interesting systems on one
          table.

          > I could bring a couple of small DEC systems down if there'd be any
          > interest. Calendar's clear for that weekend.

          I think you should. :) The bigger mini-VCF we give (with lots of MARCH
          member support) hopefully the even bigger turnout we will have at the
          *TWO*-day VCF East 4.0! :D Plus this time VCF east happens about two months
          after TCF...

          Cheers,

          Bryan

          > -Dave
          > --- B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
          >

          >> I will be there. I will probably decide what to bring the night
          >> before any requests?
          >>
          >> I will probably bring a common game-oriented computer system so that
          >> I can leave it relatively unattended, let people play with it.
          >>
          >> Bill
          >>

          >>> MARCH-lets,
          >>>
          >>> Andy and I have been discussing the upcoming
          >>>
          >> Trenton Computer
          >>
          >>> Festival - April 28th and 29th, 2006 and we are
          >>>
          >> wondering who is
          >>
          >>> planning to be there and what will you bring to
          >>>
          >> show (besides
          >>
          >>> yourself!). Andy was planning to bring his
          >>>
          >> laptop+monitor to emulate
          >>
          >>> most anything and I am thinking about bringing a
          >>>
          >> PET (not Timmeh! ;) ) +
          >>
          >>> disk drive plus some games.
          >>>
          >>> Last year was a *lot* of fun!
          >>>
          >>> Cheers,
          >>>
          >>> Bryan
          >>>

          >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
          >>>

          >> -END-

          Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email design.
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 19, 2007
            I'll have to see what that costs. And we'd need people to staff both
            spaces.

            What would we sell? Most of the things we have in duplicate are too common
            to be interesting.

            May I add that last year I got a free working DEC Professional 350 at the
            outside swap meet. Another idea is to have a MARCH table at the swap
            meet. We're allowed to sell things there obviously, and the swap meet
            attracts a higher percentage of people interested in vintage stuff.
            bd

            At 08:56 PM 3/19/2007 -0400, you wrote:
            >David Comley wrote:
            > > I could bring a couple of small DEC systems down if there'd be any
            > > interest. Calendar's clear for that weekend.
            > >
            >I think you should. :) The bigger mini-VCF we give (with lots of MARCH
            >member support) hopefully the even bigger turnout we will have at the
            >*TWO*-day VCF East 4.0! :D Plus this time VCF east happens about two
            >months after TCF...
            >
            >Cheers,
            >
            >Bryan
            >
            > > -Dave
            > > --- B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
            > >

            > >> I will be there. I will probably decide what to bring the night
            > >> before any requests?
            > >>
            > >> I will probably bring a common game-oriented computer system so
            > >> that I can leave it relatively unattended, let people play with it.
            > >>
            > >> Bill

            > >> Trenton Computer

            > >> wondering who is

            > >> show (besides

            > >> laptop+monitor to emulate

            > >> PET (not Timmeh! ;) ) +

            > >> -END-
            > >>

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email design.
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM
          • Dan
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
              Does this start on Fri or Sat ?
              I noticed that Fri has the conferences scheduled,
              but I hope all the goodies being sold starts on Sat.
              I'm planning to get there on Sat morning.

              =Dan

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
                Saturday