Re: [midatlanticretro] New toy

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 6, 2007
      1> Princeton area, we just need strong people to get it.
      I'd be interested in some sort of rescue, but not before the 12th.

      2> Hmm, maybe it was. I forget now.

      That's why they make digital cameras.

      John A.

      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 20, 2011
        DG Eclipse S/140 from a couple of months ago, now on display in our museum, next to Perkin-Elmer 3120.