Available: Teletype 5620 aka "blit" terminal

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      I have a Teletype-branded 5620 serial terminal, aka the "blit".

      It would be a suitable addition to any AT&T 3B2 computer collection,
      as it requires the "layers" software package in order to be used to
      it's full potential. (Otherwise it's just a big, heavy 66x132
      character serial terminal with long-persistance green phosphor and the
      uncanny ability to erase floppy diskettes).

      If you're interested, reply directly by email (careful, Yahoo will
      want to reply back to the list), and tell me which model(s) 3B2 you
      have, where you're located and what you'd like to offer in trade.

      Note: You will be required to come pick this up. It's very heavy. I
      will not ship it.

      Thanks,
      Andy