Displaywriter diskettes

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
      For trade or future reference

      I have a set of Displaywriter diskettes including a set of training disks
      and what appears to be the system disk or software disks. I can't
      remember who it was in this group that wanted this kind of stuff.

      Bill

      -END-
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
        Jim Kalin are you listening?

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007

          Yes, I’m interested in them.  I just need a Displaywriter to use them on.

          Jim K.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007

            I think so, LOL