[midatlanticretro] Event: Too Many Games, April 15th, Reading, PA

  • Carlson Stevens
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
      Too Many Games is a FREE gaming event held in Reading,
      PA. It was formerly the East Coast Gaming Expo.

      I bring this to the attention of MARCH because there
      has been a strong classic gaming (i.e. pre '83 crash)
      presence at the events in the past. This year a proto
      Atari 2600 cart, COLA INVADERS will be released at the
      show.

      More information can be found here:
      www.toomanygames.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
        If anyone is interested in running a table, I could be convinced to help
        out/bring a demo system with MARCH. I am thinking my Fairchild system
        would be fitting. Contact me directly.
        Bill