RE: [midatlanticretro] Found some vintage gear on eBay

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
      Good point! Bill's suggestion applies as well.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
        Too Many Games is a FREE gaming event held in Reading,
        PA. It was formerly the East Coast Gaming Expo.

        I bring this to the attention of MARCH because there
        has been a strong classic gaming (i.e. pre '83 crash)
        presence at the events in the past. This year a proto
        Atari 2600 cart, COLA INVADERS will be released at the
        show.

        More information can be found here:
        www.toomanygames.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
          If anyone is interested in running a table, I could be convinced to help
          out/bring a demo system with MARCH. I am thinking my Fairchild system
          would be fitting. Contact me directly.
          Bill