Altair 680 update/74123 TTL required

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Guys,
      I have plenty of 'plain' TTL 74123 IC's. Let me know, and I'll send you
      some. Just plug it into the socket (presuming it is socketed): Most
      likely, it will work. You have my word on it.... We used to mix IC's
      all the time depending on what was in stock, what we could get from the
      distributor and the relative clock speeds involved. Power consumption
      only an issue with battery powered, or under-designed (on-board)
      voltage regulator circuits. Bill KA3AIS

      FREE Reminder Service - NEW from AmericanGreetings.com
      Click HERE and never forget a Birthday or Anniversary again!
      http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/products/online_calendar.pd?c=uol5752