Source for Chips: The U of Wisconsin Medical Electronics Lab

    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 2, 2007
      I just got off the phone with Dan Yee of the University of Wisconsin
      Medical Electronics Lab. Shhhh! They are selling off their old chips,
      parts, etc. They used to support a PDP 8 and some other vintage systems,
      now they only have the parts.

      Here is what I just bought:

      IC-DIGITAL 74L123 One Shot $1.78 (last one)
      IC-DIGITAL 74LS109 JK-Type Flip Flop $1.18 (to fix my Processor Tech
      Cassette board)

      Here is a link to the inventory:
      http://www.mel.wisc.edu/mel_sale.htm

      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 20, 2011
        DG Eclipse S/140 from a couple of months ago, now on display in our museum, next to Perkin-Elmer 3120.