RE: [midatlanticretro] Found some vintage gear on eBay

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
      Evan,
      May I add "...and are available for local pickup in the MidAtlantic area."

      bd

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
        Good point! Bill's suggestion applies as well.

        May I add "...and are available for local pickup in the MidAtlantic area."

        bd

        At 08:33 PM 3/1/2007 -0500, you wrote:
        >I'd prefer that we all limit sale / trade / wanted posts to items
        >directly from ourselves, and to listings from elsewhere which are
        >extremely noteworthy. Of course "extremely noteworthy" is subjective.
        >:)

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM
      • Carlson Stevens
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
          Too Many Games is a FREE gaming event held in Reading,
          PA. It was formerly the East Coast Gaming Expo.

          I bring this to the attention of MARCH because there
          has been a strong classic gaming (i.e. pre '83 crash)
          presence at the events in the past. This year a proto
          Atari 2600 cart, COLA INVADERS will be released at the
          show.

          More information can be found here:
          www.toomanygames.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
            If anyone is interested in running a table, I could be convinced to help
            out/bring a demo system with MARCH. I am thinking my Fairchild system
            would be fitting. Contact me directly.
            Bill