RE: [midatlanticretro] Found some vintage gear on eBay

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
      I'd prefer that we all limit sale / trade / wanted posts to items directly
      from ourselves, and to listings from elsewhere which are extremely
      noteworthy. Of course "extremely noteworthy" is subjective. :)

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
        Evan,
        May I add "...and are available for local pickup in the MidAtlantic area."

        bd

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
          Good point! Bill's suggestion applies as well.

          May I add "...and are available for local pickup in the MidAtlantic area."

          bd

          At 08:33 PM 3/1/2007 -0500, you wrote:
          >I'd prefer that we all limit sale / trade / wanted posts to items
          >directly from ourselves, and to listings from elsewhere which are
          >extremely noteworthy. Of course "extremely noteworthy" is subjective.
          >:)

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM
        • Carlson Stevens
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
            Too Many Games is a FREE gaming event held in Reading,
            PA. It was formerly the East Coast Gaming Expo.

            I bring this to the attention of MARCH because there
            has been a strong classic gaming (i.e. pre '83 crash)
            presence at the events in the past. This year a proto
            Atari 2600 cart, COLA INVADERS will be released at the
            show.

            More information can be found here:
            www.toomanygames.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
              If anyone is interested in running a table, I could be convinced to help
              out/bring a demo system with MARCH. I am thinking my Fairchild system
              would be fitting. Contact me directly.
              Bill