Re: [midatlanticretro] Altair 680 Project Update

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 1, 2007
      No, spews says it's not listed. Besides, I did try from my work
      address as well. Can't get email to you either way. Besides, most
      blacklists immediately return an error so the sender knows what
      the problem is and can fix it. I just get no reply for 4 days, then
      sendmail gives up.

      Sorry, I've only got 74LS123 parts in my stockpile.

      Bob

      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 20, 2011
        DG Eclipse S/140 from a couple of months ago, now on display in our museum, next to Perkin-Elmer 3120.