Re: [midatlanticretro] Altair 680 Project Update

  • billdeg@degnanco.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 1, 2007
      Bob,
      We greylist/blacklist here, your IP address is in spews.org as a spammer.
      You should check this out. If the problem persists, we can whitelist you
      to bypass the blacklist.
      Bill

      I might, but won't know until I get home around 8 PM.

      > Does it need to be an "L" part or would an LS work?
      >
      > BTW, I can't seem to email you directly... it bounces back as
      > undeliverable
      > after a few days.
      >
      > Bob

      is OK, but as you can see from the latest pictures...

      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 20, 2011
        DG Eclipse S/140 from a couple of months ago, now on display in our museum, next to Perkin-Elmer 3120.