Re: [midatlanticretro] File - marchfaq.txt

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 211 , Mar 1, 2007
      midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > MARCH frequently asked questions -- last updated 3/30/2006
      > Our first edition of that hobbyist convention (and the
      > third VCF East event overall) will be held Saturday, May 13, 2006 at the InfoAge
      > facility. We also participate in the Trenton Computer Festival every April.
      Modifications needed...

      "Our second edition of that hobbyist convention (and the fourth VCF East
      event overall) will be held Saturday, June 9th, 2007 and Sunday, June
      10th, 2007"

    • Martin A Flynn
      Message 211 of 211 , Oct 11
        I realized about 60 seconds after hitting send you were pointing our the FAQ was outdated.   Sorry about that.

        On 10/11/2015 8:01 PM, Martin A Flynn maflynn@... [midatlanticretro] wrote:

        <Oversize image removed>

        In case the screen shot does not work:  https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/pub78Search.do?ein1=47-4133714&names=&city=&state=All...&country=US&deductibility=all&dispatchMethod=searchCharities&submitName=Search

        On 10/11/2015 7:51 PM, 'Bill Dromgoole' drummy@... [midatlanticretro] wrote:

        However we do not yet have federal 501(c)3 tax status.