Found some vintage gear on eBay

  • legodude522
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 1:03 PM
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1 5:33 PM
        I'd prefer that we all limit sale / trade / wanted posts to items directly
        from ourselves, and to listings from elsewhere which are extremely
        noteworthy. Of course "extremely noteworthy" is subjective. :)

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2 9:36 AM
          Evan,
          May I add "...and are available for local pickup in the MidAtlantic area."

          bd

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2 7:35 PM
            Good point! Bill's suggestion applies as well.

            May I add "...and are available for local pickup in the MidAtlantic area."

            bd

            At 08:33 PM 3/1/2007 -0500, you wrote:
            >I'd prefer that we all limit sale / trade / wanted posts to items
            >directly from ourselves, and to listings from elsewhere which are
            >extremely noteworthy. Of course "extremely noteworthy" is subjective.
            >:)

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM
          • Carlson Stevens
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3 6:59 AM
              Too Many Games is a FREE gaming event held in Reading,
              PA. It was formerly the East Coast Gaming Expo.

              I bring this to the attention of MARCH because there
              has been a strong classic gaming (i.e. pre '83 crash)
              presence at the events in the past. This year a proto
              Atari 2600 cart, COLA INVADERS will be released at the
              show.

              More information can be found here:
              www.toomanygames.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 3 10:53 AM
                If anyone is interested in running a table, I could be convinced to help
                out/bring a demo system with MARCH. I am thinking my Fairchild system
                would be fitting. Contact me directly.
                Bill