Altair 680 Project Update

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 1, 2007
      I am learning a lot about the Altair 680. It appears that the memory
      is OK, but as you can see from the latest pictures...
      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/MITS/680/pictures.html
      ...I am missing a chip, a 74L123. Might anyone here have a spare lying
      around?

      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 20, 2011
        DG Eclipse S/140 from a couple of months ago, now on display in our museum, next to Perkin-Elmer 3120.