Today @ the museum

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 4:36 PM
      Andy joined me today at InfoAge. We had a few visitors who seemed genuinely
      interested in what we're all about. We tinkered with the Altair, Kaypro II,
      a C-64, the HP-85 (found a manual for it in the basement!), and some others.
      Andy figured out that the Kaypro's drive problem is some broken plastic on
      the inside of the door hinge, not a disconnected spring as Bill thought last
      week. So we need to find a new drive door. We also spent some time
      re-arranging things and we plugged in some extension cords to make the room
      slightly more organized. We can use a few more power strips -- they're
      surprisingly not common at the museum. Anybody have some to donate
      (promptly) please?

      - Evan