Re: [midatlanticretro] Wha's our cut-off age for "retro"?

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 25 7:25 AM
      My friend's dad had a computer store in the early 80's and we made
      T-shirts to hand out as a promo.
      Luckily his dad had a good sense of humor [or he didn't know we ordered
      them].
      We all walked around the city with the store logo on the back and on the
      front it said "BYTE ME".

      =Dan

      Bob Applegate wrote:

      > I had a T-shirt made for one guy that said:
      >
      > What are we waiting for? OS/2!
      > When will will get it? REALY SOON!

    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 2 of 28 , Feb 25 9:56 AM
        Hi Andy,

        I was just going for the 'value' angle here. However, if you ever get a PI and want to trade it for a KK or a M2 - I'll be more than happy to hook you up!

        ;-D

        --Timster--

        Message 3 of 28 , Feb 25 10:01 AM
          If you've got some connections to reasonably priced, rare Atari carts - you've got my attention! I've got over 200 carts, but none that are too rare. I just picked up Chase the Chuckwagon and Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em in an auction the other day. CCW will probably now be my rarest cart. :-)

          --Timster--

          Don't underestimate my connections in the vintage gaming world. I've got
          peeps who know peeps!

          http://us.click. yahoo.com/ hOt0.A/lOaOAA/ yQLSAA/S_ NqlB/TM

          Message 4 of 28 , Feb 25 4:22 PM
            I will keep your email. I don't need it quite yet, unless you're giving it
            away because otherwise you'd be throwing it away. I have a number of other
            systems to work on first, it will take a while before I get to the 6300 again.
            Thanks.
            Bill