Re: [midatlanticretro] New Articles....Re: Computer Collector Newsletter

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17 1:08 PM
      Evan,
      Perhaps the history of hacking (as bypassing security/getting into things not indended for public access).

      I have some experience on the subject; I believe the statute of limitations for past deeds of the 80's is now in effect and I can confess that "I have a friend" who participated in some innocent snooping here and there ....wink wink.
      bd