Old stuff for grab

  • legodude522
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2007
      I'm trying to clear out some old stuff. I got a box full of ISA
      cards. A few sub 1gb HDDs. And a few 5 1/4 floopy drives. 2 of them
      coming from a Tandy 1000. 1 of them came from an old classic IBM PC.
      Also got a 386 PC and a 486 motherboard that I need to get rid of.
      Don't know if the 486 mobo is any good, there is a single cracked
      transistor on it. Also got RAM for these things.

      Pick available. I'm located in Jackson, NJ. Do what you want with
      the stuff.