RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: InfoAge PrimeTime Weekend

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2007
      One of the model train club guys Tivo'd it and burned a copy to DVD. He
      brought it in today. Fred's going to make a kiosk for the lobby, so museum
      visitors can view the segment as a welcome message. (The ABC station gave
      us permission to use it.) Then we can tack on a quick video of our own at
      the end, directing people about where to go in the museum, special events,
      etc. -- and we can put the whole thing on "loop" in the kiosk. It'll be
      pretty slick.