Recent Ohio Scientific lot on ebay...

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
      Well, old age is starting to catch up with me... While sitting and
      waiting for the lot (item #170077516683) to get a little closer to
      its end time last night, I fell asleep in front of the computer and
      didn't bid. I'm not familiar with the ebay ID of the winner, if you
      are on this list, I'll pay what you bid for copies of the documentation
      that was "hinted at" in the lot listing. To everyone else, sorry for
      the interruption.

      Bill Sudbrink
    • Bob Grieb
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
        Bill,

        You can contact any ebay member directly.

        Bob

        --- Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

        > Well, old age is starting to catch up with me... While sitting and
        > waiting for the lot (item #170077516683) to get a little closer to
        > its end time last night, I fell asleep in front of the computer and
        > didn't bid. I'm not familiar with the ebay ID of the winner, if you
        > are on this list, I'll pay what you bid for copies of the
        > documentation
        > that was "hinted at" in the lot listing. To everyone else, sorry for
        > the interruption.
        >
        > Bill Sudbrink
        > --
        > 2/9/2007

        Be a PS3 game guru.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
          That's why I use StealthBid. It works great.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
            Speaking of contacting the winner of an auction....You can no longer
            contact people from the bid history. I guess most of you know that
            already...I understand why, but I think that there are negatives to that
            decision by Ebay. For example; a few months ago I won an auction.
            Shortly afterward I was contacted by a fellow collector who had been
            watching the auction to warn me that he believed that auction was a fraud.
            This is no longer possible.

            I use "stealthbid" manually - I wait with a stop watch and two browser
            windows. It's exciting to wait until 3 seconds before the auction ends to
            place your bet. Assuming you don't fall asleep! :-)

            Bill

            > That's why I use StealthBid. It works great.

            2/9/2007

            -END-