RE: [midatlanticretro] Grumman C-8573 / ASA-79 Jet Computer

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
      Can MARCH have it?  We'll definitely make a "Computers of the Military" exhibit because of our museum's background.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
        Hi Bill:

        You gotta wonder how much that piece originally cost America's
        taxpayers...

        : )

        73 de Ray

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
          I will bring it on the 18th. Anyone else except Evan coming down/up to
          InfoAge that day?
          Bill

          > Can MARCH have it? We'll definitely make a "Computers of the Military"
          > exhibit because of our museum's background.
          >
          > _____

          -END-