Re: [midatlanticretro] RE: Computer movies part VI

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007
      I haven't shot rubber bands in a while.
      Remind me to bring a 'fistfull' next time I see you.

      John A.

      Evan the K said:
      > You wouldn't want to do that. That movie makes me start
      > shooting thermonuclear rubber bands at anyone in the way.
    • Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007

        "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

        > I know your message was for cctalk, but at InfoAge, someday we'd like to
        > have a theater room, where we can continuously play audio / movies /
        > documentaries / etc. related to the various member groups when we're
        open.
        > Considering all the groups -- trains, radio, computers, shipwrecks,
        > spaceflight, military tech, etc. -- we could build quite a video
        library!

        Don't forget that DVD's, etc. are sold for PRIVATE use only. A quick
        Google search gives more info about the subject of showing movies to
        the public:

        http://www.movlic.com/library/faq/faq.html

        Herb Johnson
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007
          Google search gives more info about the subject of showing movies to the
          public: http://www.movlic.com/library/faq/faq.html

          Ugh .... I'll forward this one to Fred.