RE: [midatlanticretro] RE: Computer movies part VI

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
      You wouldn't want to do that.  That movie makes me start shooting thermonuclear rubber bands at anyone in the way.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007
        I haven't shot rubber bands in a while.
        Remind me to bring a 'fistfull' next time I see you.

        John A.

        Evan the K said:
        > You wouldn't want to do that. That movie makes me start
        > shooting thermonuclear rubber bands at anyone in the way.
      • Herb Johnson
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007

          "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

          > I know your message was for cctalk, but at InfoAge, someday we'd like to
          > have a theater room, where we can continuously play audio / movies /
          > documentaries / etc. related to the various member groups when we're
          open.
          > Considering all the groups -- trains, radio, computers, shipwrecks,
          > spaceflight, military tech, etc. -- we could build quite a video
          library!

          Don't forget that DVD's, etc. are sold for PRIVATE use only. A quick
          Google search gives more info about the subject of showing movies to
          the public:

          http://www.movlic.com/library/faq/faq.html

          Herb Johnson
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007
            Google search gives more info about the subject of showing movies to the
            public: http://www.movlic.com/library/faq/faq.html

            Ugh .... I'll forward this one to Fred.