RE: Computer movies part VI

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
      I know your message was for cctalk, but at InfoAge, someday we'd like to
      have a theater room, where we can continuously play audio / movies /
      documentaries / etc. related to the various member groups when we're open.
      Considering all the groups -- trains, radio, computers, shipwrecks,
      spaceflight, military tech, etc. -- we could build quite a video library!

        Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
          You wouldn't want to do that.  That movie makes me start shooting thermonuclear rubber bands at anyone in the way.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007
            I haven't shot rubber bands in a while.
            Remind me to bring a 'fistfull' next time I see you.

            John A.

            Evan the K said:
            > You wouldn't want to do that. That movie makes me start
            > shooting thermonuclear rubber bands at anyone in the way.
          • Herb Johnson
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007

              "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

              > I know your message was for cctalk, but at InfoAge, someday we'd like to
              > have a theater room, where we can continuously play audio / movies /
              > documentaries / etc. related to the various member groups when we're
              open.
              > Considering all the groups -- trains, radio, computers, shipwrecks,
              > spaceflight, military tech, etc. -- we could build quite a video
              library!

              Don't forget that DVD's, etc. are sold for PRIVATE use only. A quick
              Google search gives more info about the subject of showing movies to
              the public:

              http://www.movlic.com/library/faq/faq.html

              Herb Johnson
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007
                Google search gives more info about the subject of showing movies to the
                public: http://www.movlic.com/library/faq/faq.html

                Ugh .... I'll forward this one to Fred.