Re: [midatlanticretro] Teletype haul

  • William Donzelli
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2007
      > Most of the manufacturer plates say "Property of Western Union Teletype" and little else – no model number. The last picture shows a stamp that I read as 1935.

      The orange square stamp with the big A is a Signal Corps acceptance
      stamp from the 1950s. Your unit left the factory during that time, not
      the 1930s.

      --
      Will
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2007
        Andy,

        I think you're right. I followed some leads from Evan and found pictures and information that pointed to the M15. I joined the Greenkeys list and will post the pictures there.

        Jim