tv alert...

  • evan947
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2005
      Hey, I'm going to be on TV this Sunday. I was contacted today by
      BusinessWeek TV, that is the broadcast arm of the magazine. They're
      doing a story on computer collecting, inspired by the "Origins of
      Cyberspace" auction happening at Christie's later this month. So the
      show's producers looked around for a local expert, and they found me.
      (Ha!)

      The interview took place today at their studio inside the American
      Stock Exchange. Here in metro NYC, it will air Sunday morning at 10:
      30 on channel 7. For other areas, the schedule is here: http://www.
      businessweek.com/bwtv/stations.htm.

      The last time I was on TV was in 1999, when I was interviewed by a
      public-access station for "Free Cone Day" at the Ben & Jerry's in
      Westport, CT. The camera caught me on my third cone. What can I say.
      .. they were free!

      Evan