Re: [midatlanticretro] NCR MNMOS EAROM Memory Datasheet

  • Bob Grieb
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
      I have an NCR data book from 1985 which has the 52801 in it.
      It's a 16x16 (256-bit) Serial EEPROM.

      I don't see the other part you mentioned.

      Bob Grieb (rlgrieb at verizon.net)

      --- synton88 <microwavejoe@...> wrote:

      > Ok, I'm a lurker here, learned & joined MARCH when I made the trek up
      > from MD to the Trenton Fest a couple years ago. Hope to get to NJ
      > area again to see all the great things the group has done!
      >
      > Sorry for the slightly off topic post, but this regards a company who
      > was a player in components for retro period machines....
      >
      > I am looking for the data sheet of memory made by NCR (aka Nitron) in
      > the 1980's time period:
      >
      > NC7033 336 bit (21x16) Word Alterable, MNMOS EAROM "Word Alterable
      > ROM"
      >
      > or
      >
      > NCR52801 N7700020FMNABA 14 Pin Dip of same apparent function as
      > NC7033
      >
      > It appears to be a serial RAM, made at a time when rewrite lifetime
      > was a significant issue, so data was often written identically in
      > several locations and a correct read verified by voting the identical
      > location read results.
      >
      > Anyone of MARCHs guru's have any old 80's data sheets?
      >
      > Thanks!

      The fish are biting.
    • synton88
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
        Thanks for your help Bob, this was exactly what I needed. I can now
        understand the waveforms on the o-scope!
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
          Hi, Synton88. Thanks for delurking. Let me know (off-list) when you'll be
          able to visit, and I will give you a tour of the InfoAge facility.